There is no substitute for quality
30 years of experience.
Helicopter maintenance and repair In addition to a mature pilot's performance, perfect technology is essential for untroubled flying pleasure! This is what we are here for: for the careful control, repair and maintenance of your helicopter in our EASA Part-145 approved aviation technical operation (LTB).
We carry out the maintenance for certification and take over all calendrical and hourly inspections. The focus is always on flight safety.
Helicopter maintenance and repair
Instead of permanent stress:
As CAMO (Continuing Airworthiness Management Organization), we also manage your helicopter's CV file: We ensure that you comply with all the manufacturer's maintenance instructions and official instructions on time. We are in constant contact with the manufacturers and, if your machine is affected by modifications, we will contact you directly with an appointment offer. That means for you: You don't have to worry about anything anymore.
Order your spare parts through us!
Our complete spare parts warehouse makes it possible: We process your orders promptly and quickly. Of course, you can also obtain spare parts for various helicopter models from us - at particularly favorable prices. For larger repairs, you also benefit from our worldwide contacts. Our technicians are qualified and authorized to carry out all work in Germany. What else distinguishes our team? Many years of experience and passion for flying!
Your advantages at a glance.
- We take over all calendrical and hourly inspections
- Professional maintenance with respected timetable
- We manage your helicopter's CV file
- Complete documentation of the performed operation
- 30 years of experience in aeronautical engineering company (LTB)
- Qualified team of certified staff CAT C and B1, aircraft mechanics and trainees
- High attention to safety and quality
- Trusting cooperation with commercial and privat customer for many years
- Complete, well-assorted spare parts warehouse and contacts worldwide
- We provide the required spare parts, cheaper than from the manufacturer
- Short downtimes
- Quick tender and flexile process
- Presribed controls at a fixed price