Private Pilot License Helicopter
Private Pilot License - Helicopter
How cool is that!?
Our flight instructors often hear such and similar calls of enthusiasm when they sit in the cockpit with prospective private helicopter pilots. To fly a helicopter yourself, to determine the direction with a light thumb pressure and to discover the world from above - this is really an indescribable experience!
If you want this kick more often, then you are exactly right with us: We train you as a private helicopter pilot - at a fixed price!
Take off - but in the right way!
Heli Transair offers you optimal conditions for your pilot training. Individual flying lessons and excellent teaching materials are just as much a matter of course as flexible scheduling according to your expectations.
Over the last 30 years, we have flown thousands of flight hours with the training of new pilots - from our flight instructors you really learn everything you need for your exciting new hobby.
Your advantages at a glance.
- 30 years of experience in Private Pilot License
- Individual training and personal support
- Strong focus on safety and professionalism: experienced teachers, modern fleet, FNTP II flight simulator, on-site maintenance and technology
- Modern teaching methods such as video analysis and simulator training
- Fixed contact person during training and examination
- Top maintained fleet of helicopters
- Training at two locations near international airports: Egelsbach and Münster-Osnabrück
- The entry is possible at any time, flexible scheduling of the theoretical training
- Electronic student's file informs about the educational level
- Modern training and recreation rooms
- Training at a fixed price, no hidden costs
- Advice regarding financing opportunities
- More than 35 student- pilots per year- very high success rate!
Private Pilot License PPL(H):
Contents and requirements
The duration of the private pilot licence depends on your available time period. Whether 9 weeks or 12 months- we act entirely in accordance with your wishes.
As a private helicopter pilot you need at least 45 hours practical training. You will learn all flight manoeuvres, voice radio, navigation- and emergency procedures to a safe landing.
This includes at least 25 hours accompanied by your instructor and 10 hours solo. The practical examination usually begins at your training location and is taken by an expert from the Federal Office of Civil Aviation.
in the subjects:
- Air Law
- Flight Planning and Flight Performance
- Human Performance
- Operational Procedures
You take this theoretical examination at the regional council.
for licence holder
If you are a holder of a private pilot licence for ultra-light aircraft, helicopter, gyrocopter, sailplanes or powered aircraft, you get up to 10 percent credited to your total flight time as a pilot in command- but only 6 hours credited on your private pilot licence training.
- Minimum age 16 years at the first solo flight
- Minimum age 17 years at license acquisition
- Proof of identity: Copy of ID card or passport
- Class 2 medical fitness certificate
- Proof of a valid ZÜP (reliability check in accordance with §7 LuftSiG)
- 2 passport photographs
- Current excerpt from the central traffic register
- Immediate measures at the scene of an accident (not older than 5 years)
- Declaration of pending criminal proceedings
We will be happy to advise you and answer all your questions. Please do not hesitate to contact us.
Our training courses at a glance.