PPL(H) Training on the Eurocopter EC 120
When exceptional is totally normal for you…
…then you may not want to pass up on it in the cockpit. It therefore makes sense that you learn to fly on our most powerful helicopter: the Eurocopter EC 120. You are not simply choosing a special flying pleasure, but also distinctive advantages on completion of your training.
504 HP make all the difference
In both the exciting theoretical and thrilling practical lessons, you will learn about the technical features of a turbine helicopter. And experience why this helicopter fascinates even advanced pilots: The EC 120 flies with extremely low vibration and noise thanks to its three-bladed main rotor and shrouded tail rotor. You will effortlessly be able to stay on top of things in the modern digital cockpit. The high cruising speed of 212 km/h is not only fascinating – it makes the EC120 also the ideal travel helicopter. You can of course, charter our helicopter when you have obtained your licence. Fly to Sylt to the golf tournament or treat yourself to a ski-weekend in Kitzbühel. Equipped with comfortable leather seats and air conditioning, our EC 120 can accommodate 4 passengers; your luggage fits in the large trunk space... If you have now acquired a taste for it and would like to invest in your own helicopter: Our flight instructors are experts on different models and would be pleased to advise you on purchasing a helicopter – just as professional and courteous as you have come to know us as trainers.
*** Simply convincing
- Over 25 years of experience in the training of helicopter pilots
- Individual training and personalised customer care
- Additional flight hours, destinations and extra-curricular trips on request
- High attention to safety and professionalism: experienced teachers, modern fleet, FNTP II EC 135 flight simulator, own maintenance facility
- The most modern teaching methods such as video analysis and simulator training
- Fixed contact person during training and at the exam
- Flexible scheduling of teaching modules, start possible at any time
- Well-maintained ambiance, attractive training rooms
- Chartering of our helicopters
- Advice on helicopter purchase
- More than 35 student pilots per year - very high success rate!