Helicopter Maintenance and Repair
For unalloyed flying pleasure, besides seasoned pilot performance, flawless engineering is also an absolute must! That is why we are here: for the careful inspections, repair and maintenance of your helicopter in our EASA-Part 145 approved maintenance organisation (LTB). We carry out maintenance for certification and undertake all calendar and flight hours’ dependent inspections – and at a fixed price from 399 Euros. Flight safety is always the main focus.
Instead of permanent stress: Our comprehensive carefree service
As a CAMO (Continuing Airworthiness Management Organisation), we also provide your helicopter’s maintenance log: We ensure that you meet all the maintenance instructions of the manufacturer and comply with official directives on time. We are in constant contact with the manufacturers and approach you directly with a proposed date if your machine is affected by modifications. For you, this means: you do not have to worry about anything.
Order your parts through us!
Our fully equipped stock of spare parts makes it possible: We process your order promptly and quickly. Of course, you can also obtain spare parts for various helicopter through us – and at bargain prices. For major repairs, you also benefit from our worldwide contacts. Our technicians have the skills and the authority to perform all work in Germany. What else distinguishes our team? Many years of experience and the passion for flying!
*** Simply convincing
- Comprehensive service: all calendar and flight hours dependent inspections
- Knowledgeable and timely maintenance guarantees
- Maintenance log: We take the pressure off of you
- Complete documentation of the work performed
- 25 years of experience as a maintenance organisation (LTB)
- Experienced team of Certifying Staff CAT C and B1, aircraft mechanics and apprentices
- Long-standing, trusting relationship with commercial and private customers
- Fully equipped stock of spare parts
- Worldwide contacts
- We order spare parts for you – cheaper than ordering at the manufacturer
- Short downtimes
- Quick tender submission and flexible processing
- Prescribed checks at a fixed price
- Focus on your safety