CPL(H) – Do you really think a helicopter pilot is a dream job?
You are absolutely right! If you are looking for a demanding, challenging and exciting job then the cockpit is the right place for you. This is especially true, when you have fulfilled everything in your professional pilot training that is necessary for a successful career – as is the case at Heli Transair.
What distinguishes commercial pilot training at Heli Transair
Our instructors enjoy their work – and it shows! However, we not only employ the best instructors but also constantly enhance our training concept. We also provide you with honest advice on your professional outlook, requirements and training costs. They can be quickly explained: The commercial pilot’s training with us is, namely at a fixed price. During your training, we ensure that you get to know the pilot’s everyday working life in our business areas. Additionally, you receive excellent teaching materials and a fixed contact person for all matters relating to your commercial pilot training. We continue to support our students even after licence acquisition: top contacts and our excellent reputation make it possible.
*** Simply convincing
- Over 25 years of training experience
- Individual training and personalised customer care
- High attention to safety and professionalism: experienced teachers, modern fleet, maintenance and technology on site
- The most modern teaching methods such as video analysis and simulator training
- Fixed contact person during training and at the exam
- Top maintained, diverse fleet of helicopters
- Training at three locations in the proximity of international airports in Egelsbach, Hamburg and Nuremberg
- Start possible at any time
- Electronic student record informs of current training status
- Well-maintained, attractive training rooms and lounges
- Courteous interaction with one another
- Assistance in finding accommodation and recreational activities, support between training periods
- Fixed price training, no hidden costs
- Advice on favourable financing options
- Assistance in finding a job as a professional helicopter pilot
- More than 35 student pilots per year - very high success rate!