The sky ist the limit
– And we mean this literally: As a ATPL(H) licence holder, you are responsible for piloting large transport helicopters without restrictions, as the pilot in command. If you see your future career in a helicopter cockpit, then the acquisition of a commercial pilot licence is the logical way to get there.
Transport helicopter pilot - Licence at a fixed price
The ATPL(H) licence authorises you to conduct commercial helicopter flight operations that require 2 pilots. Initially, you are only allowed to co-pilot large helicopters with 2 engines, then later fly as Pilot in Command. For the demanding training, you have a strong partner in Heli Transair: We have the necessary infrastructure and the best conditions – top maintained helicopters, flight simulator for skill enhancement and excellent instructors – to offer you a solid training at a good price. We are continually developing our training concept; in our operations, we also get you familiar with the pilot’s daily working life early on. Word has long been out, that our students have the expertise for a successful career as commercial pilot: They are in use throughout Europe.
*** Simply convincing
- Over 25 years of training experience
- High attention to safety and professionalism: experienced teachers, modern fleet, FNTP II EC 135 flight simulator, maintenance and technology on site
- Individual training and personalised customer care
- Fixed contact person during training and at the exam
- Top maintained helicopters
- The most modern teaching methods such as video analysis and simulator training
- Training at three locations in the proximity of international airports in Egelsbach, Hamburg and Nuremberg
- Start possible at any time
- Electronic student record informs of current training status
- Well-maintained, attractive training rooms and lounges
- Courteous interaction with one another
- Assistance in finding accommodation and recreational activities, support between training periods
- Fixed price training, no hidden costs
- Advice on favourable financing options
- Assistance in finding a job as a professional helicopter pilot
- More than 35 student pilots per year - very high success rate!